If you have a need for Rubber Gaskets, Rubber Seals or other Rubber Parts, Aero has the facilities, equipment and personnel to manufacture a variety including, but not limited to:
- Gaskets - Extruded, Molded, Fabricated
- Washers - Molded, Fabricated, Lathe Cut
- Seals - Extruded, Molded, Fabricated
- Stripping - Fabricated
Call Aero at (800) 662-1009 now if you need the right gasket for your application shipped to you on-time. Aero is your ISO 9001:2015 certified rubber gasket supplier of choice.
Whether you’re looking for a simple gasket solution in a sea of variables or just the right material to stand up to extreme temperatures, chemical attack, exposure to ozone or ultraviolet degradation, Aero can help you. When performance, reliability and cost are all equally important, your Aero sales engineer will guide you to the best option.
Aero manufactures your desired part from your design and from the elastomer you specify. Many of our custom rubber fabricated parts ship within 1-2 weeks.
Rubber Gasket Materials/Elastomers
Aero carries a large inventory of materials for rubber gaskets, washers and rubber seals. In addition to typically available commercial and specification grade elastomers, Aero’s line of materials include:
- Solid/Dense materials
- Open and Closed Cell Sponge materials
- With or without cloth or fiberglass reinforcement
- Thermally or Electrically Conductive materials
- Nonconductive materials
- Virtually All Elastomers including:
- Buna 'N' (Nitrile)
- Buna 'S' (SBR)
- CSR (Hypalon®)
- Natural Rubber (polyisoprene)
- Synthetic Polyisoprene
- Fluoroelastomer (FKM)
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)