A Critical Component in any Assembly
Aero Rubber’s O-Rings are made to standard AS658 sizes and tolerances, as well as to a customer required special size and material requirements. Aero O-Rings can be produced from both sponge and solid rubber compounds through a number of processes.
- Extruded and Spliced (hot vulcanized or cold bonded)
- Hollow – extruded tubing, cut to length and spliced
Aero offers all of the standard elastomers in commercial and specification grades (MIL spec and ASTM spec) including:
- Viton, FKM: Black and Brown
- Silicone: Standard and FDA Grades
- Nitrile, EPDM and Neoprene
- NSF Standard 61 Approved Compounds
- FDA Approved Compounds
- 3A Sanitary Compounds
Contact Aero Rubber today to speak to one of our consultative sales engineers.